skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
By Samael Kylie
sábado, 28 de noviembre de 2009
Touch is a wonderful sense
Let's start with a very cool n popular song, by those unbeliavable girls:
http://www.4shared.com/file/161768027/5825acb6/Untouched.html
The second perhaps u can't reach it but u can enjoy it:
http://www.4shared.com/file/161743415/37cee2e4/Out_of_touch.html
Fragma wants u to touch...
http://www.4shared.com/file/161728743/f9dd7f6c/Tocas_miracle_2008.html
Natalie Horler + Manian + Yanou = One of the best Cascada's songs:
http://www.4shared.com/file/161726669/ca23e9f4/Everytime_we_touch.html
A little more rock
http://www.4shared.com/file/161723973/f6f86a4/Dont_touch.html
Rebecca wants to touch you
http://www.4shared.com/file/161719989/403fe9c1/I_wanna_touch_you.html
Also the awesome Choclate puma with the colaboration of Bingo players!!!
http://www.4shared.com/file/161713244/f1d3d5f5/Touch_me_2.html
Now let's get R&B with Ex-lead doll Nick Sherzinger
http://www.4shared.com/file/161696658/2a856815/Touch.html
Did i already told R&B? well, this time by Colby O
http://www.4shared.com/file/161688548/ec67b98e/I_wanna_touch_you_2.html
And the last one, the dance style of Basic element
http://www.4shared.com/file/161687568/8632cb5a/Touch_you_right_now.html
No hay comentarios:
Publicar un comentario
Entrada más reciente
Entrada antigua
Inicio
Suscribirse a:
Enviar comentarios (Atom)
Search
Seguidores
Archivo del blog
►
2010
(10)
►
marzo
(7)
►
enero
(3)
▼
2009
(24)
►
diciembre
(2)
▼
noviembre
(22)
Puebla, México
Touch is a wonderful sense
Female's "P J"
They said chick
Somebody tell u:
Lookin' for a higher love
I'll try at:
I want too
Damm, i was born in '91
I barely can hear u
I can't get'er out of my mind
Really?
Smell like love...
I've a bottle, d'u want it?
Everybody love those girls
All the girls say to me: d'u wanna Be my boyfriend?
Shake your Bottle pop
Can you hear her Pulse?
Andrea Teodorova's a Bellezza
Celebrate your succes
Let's dance with Tyalee!!!
Lemme tell u a Secret
Datos personales
samael
Ver todo mi perfil
No hay comentarios:
Publicar un comentario